LAST UPDATED: September 10, 2021
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In connection with your access, use, and/or registration as a User of the Services, Company may collect personal information about you as follows:
- Information you provide directly to us
- Account and Profile Data: We collect any personal information and content you provide to us when you create a User Account, which may include your name, email, address, phone number, date of birth, User public profile name (“Profile Name”), and/or picture, etc., and to create a User Account login password (collectively, “Registration Data”).
- Communications Data: We collect personal information when you communicate with us (e.g., by email, text message, chat sessions, or phone calls) or others on our Services, such as when you request additional information about products or services, interact with our member support or inside sales teams, or sign up to receive our e-mail newsletters, notification, or marketing messages. We also collect personal information when you interact with us on social media, such as by tagging us and/or our products or permitting us to follow your social media profile. Examples of such personal information may include your contact information (e.g., email address, phone number, or mailing address), the date and time of your communications, online identifiers, social media profile, and the content of your communications.
- Transaction Information: If in-app purchasing is available, we will collect personal information relating to transactions, including order details, amount charged, payment method and payment information (e.g., debit or credit card number), billing information, and information about any products or services you returned or exchanged with us.
- Demographic Data: We may collect specific or general demographic data when you fill out forms or surveys on our Services or sign up for and participate in events, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and special programs that we provide. Examples of such information include age, gender, zip code, state, and country.
- Public Areas: The Services may contain Public Areas that enable you to interact with other Users and upload User Content to community-based features and/or other services provided as part of our Services. We may collect any personal information that you share if you choose to communicate in, and/or upload User Content to, Public Areas.
- Information provided by third parties
- Third Party Sign In: FanStable does not currently offer you the ability to create/register your User Account using a social media or other third-party account such as Facebook, Instagram, or Google.
- Information collected through tracking technology
We collect certain personal information automatically when you access and use our Services. The types of information we collect may include:
- Usage Information: Information that relates to your usage of the Services or that is necessary for the proper functioning or improvement of the Services, such as the time and date and the extent of your usage of the Services, the location of where you access and/or use the Services, the URL, advertisement or service that referred you to the Services, the search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to the Services, your usage preferences, areas within the Services that you access or use, how you interact with other Users, which Users you interact with, the mobile platform or service provider you use, your operating system, your IP address, and other unique device identifiers (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may also be collected by our third party service providers, including analytics and third party content providers.
- Embedded Scripts: We and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as an Embedded Script. An Embedded Script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Services, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device and is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the Services.
- Other Tracking Technologies: In addition, we and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may use a variety of other technologies (such as tags) that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes and we may use third parties to perform these services on our behalf.
- Other types of Information
- Inferences and Derived Data. We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the other types of information we collect. For example, we may infer your location based on your IP address, or your purchasing habits based on your browsing behavior on our Services.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we collect about you for a variety of purposes as described in more detail below.
- To identify you when you use our Services.
- To improve our Services.
- To maintain the security of our Services.
- To customize the content you see via our Services.
- To prevent fraud or other criminal activity.
- To provide our Services or to process in-App purchases and returns.
- To facilitate advertising.
- To operate our contests, promotions and sweepstakes.
- To streamline the in-App purchasing process.
- To conduct analytics.
- To facilitate communications between you and other Users.
- To manage your User Account.
- To respond to inquiries related to support, or other requests.
- To comply with legal or regulatory obligations or in connection with a legal process.
- To send marketing and promotional materials including information relating to our Services, sales, or promotions, or those of our business partners.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control).
- Business Transactions. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of a business transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
- YOUR CHOICES
- User Accounts. In order to utilize our Services, you are required to create a User Account as part of the registration process, which consists of information about you, including certain personal information, as well as a Profile Name as more specifically described in Section 1 above. Your Profile Name and certain other information you choose to share publicly may be visible to all other Users of the Services. You may edit certain information in your User Account via your User Account. If, in any case, you believe that an unauthorized User Account has been created about you, you can request for it to be removed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Device Permissions. Mobile platforms may have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as camera and microphone as well as push notifications. Where applicable, you can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Depending on the manner in which you make changes to your settings, certain Services may lose partial or full functionality.
- Uninstall. You can stop all information collection by our App by deactivating your account by following the instructions on the App’s settings screen and then uninstalling the App using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the App from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device may continue to be stored. If you reinstall the App or otherwise access our Services on the same mobile device, we may be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities.
- Newsletters, Administrative and Marketing Communications. If you register for the Services, you may receive newsletters, notices and/or special offers via email, unless you have requested otherwise at the time of registration or as set forth below. You may also receive other communications from us, such as administrative or service announcements or User Account notifications. You may unsubscribe from electronic newsletters, notices and/or special offers at any time by following the instructions contained at the very end of every such email or elsewhere as directed by Company. If a third party vendor provides such newsletters, you may unsubscribe in accordance with the instructions provided by such third party. If you are having problems unsubscribing please contact us at email@example.com (forwarding the newsletter, if applicable, and including in the Subject line the words “Unsubscribe”), and you will be removed within seven (7) business days. Please note that Company will not process any unsubscribe requests submitted as direct replies to any newsletter.
- “Do Not Track” Features. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your Personal Information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Some of our Services permit you to create a User Account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- CHILDRENS’ PRIVACY
- CONTACT US