FanStable Skill Contests
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Overview – Skill Contests: Fan Stable, LLC (“FanStable” or “Sponsor”) may offer different skill-based contests (each a “Contest”) at different times. Each Contest is separate. Participation in one Contest is not participation in any other Contest. These Official Rules apply to each separate Contest. Details on the exact dates for any Contest, along with the prize(s) available in that Contest, if any, and any other details will be listed in FanStable, under the event detail page, available under the relevant Horse Show card under the FanStable Horse Show menu tab (“Contest Tab”) or at https://playfanstable.com/contests. Be sure to check back regularly to see what is being offered at any given time. Without limiting the foregoing, FanStable generally will offer Contests periodically as described in Rule 4 below. These Contests may also be called other names including “Horse Shows.”
- Eligibility: Individuals who are 13 or older may participate in any Contest. Employees and directors of Sponsor or any of its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising, promotion, or production agencies (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
- Contest Period: Each Contest will begin and end at the dates and times listed on the Contest Tab for that particular Contest. All times are measured by Eastern Time (“ET”). The Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for any Contest.
- How to Participate: To participate in any Contest, complete the following steps:
- Download the free FanStable app and create a free FanStable account, referred to in the app as a “fantasy stable” (“Account”).
- Customize your stable under the “My Stable” tab.
Visit the Contest Tab and participate in one or more Horse Show challenges (each, a “Challenge”) during the applicable Contest. Select the horses that you determine, using your judgment and knowledge of horses, will come in first and second places.
The Leaderboard for each Contest will be available on the Leaderboards tab under the menu (“Leaderboards Tab”). The results shown on the Leaderboard are for general information only. The actual results for any Contest are determined by Sponsor based on Sponsor’s confirmation of the results. Limit one (1) Account per person. Eligibility and participation are subject to validation and verification by judges, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. By participating in any Contest, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, the additional details on the Contest Tab, Leaderboard, or at https://playfanstable.com/contests for the applicable Contest, and all decisions of the judges. Any attempt to participate in any Contest with multiple identities, email addresses, accounts, or by any other means, may result in disqualification. Use of any macro, bot, script or other automated means to participate is prohibited. In case of any dispute regarding the identity of any participant, the participant will be deemed the person who is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the Account used to participate in the Contest. An “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Winner Determination & Verification:
(a) Contest Winners: At the end of each Contest Period, potential winner(s) for the Contest will be determined based upon the skill of the player(s) in exercising their knowledge and judgment about horses as demonstrated by their performance in Challenges.
Unless otherwise specified for a particular Contest, winners will be determined based on correctly selecting horses that come in first and second places.
- Prizes: Unless otherwise stated on the Contest Tab or https://fanstable.com/contests, Users who correctly pick horses that come in first and second places win a virtual trophy. At the end of the Contest, user accounts will be listed on the Leaderboard tab based on each user’s successful picks during the Contest.
General Prize Conditions: Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution is offered.
- Additional Rules: Contest-related materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of Contest-related or App-related materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, mobile device, tablet, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive Contest-related information by Sponsor on account of technical problems; or (ii) any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s mobile device, tablet, or computer related to or resulting from participating in any Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Promotion it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) modify, extend, suspend, or terminate any Contest, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that such Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of such Contest as contemplated herein. If a Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor may (if possible and in its discretion) select winner(s) from among all eligible, non-suspect Accounts unaffected by the problem. Participation in the Contest constitutes consent to the use of any winner’s name, voice, picture, and/or likeness, in any and all media without restriction of any kind whatsoever, without compensation for promotion purposes to the extent allowed by law.
Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these rules. By participating, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. Failure to cooperate may result in disqualification.
- Release of Liability: By participating, you release Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all other associated with the development and execution of any Contest from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in any Contest and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any Contest and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. By participating, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with any Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in any Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Official Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Michigan, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Michigan, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
- Data: By participating in the Contest, you agree to Sponsor’s manner of collection and usage of any information you submit, all of which is subject to Sponsor’s privacy located at https://playfanstable.com/privacy.
- Sponsor: Fan Stable, LLC, 34300 Woodward Ave., Ste. 200, Birmingham, MI 48009.